Meet the new I/O Expansion Module Adapter, the EX-A2X. This new adaptor is based on the EX-A1, but offers important new features:
• An isolated communication port
• The adaptor may be placed up to 20 meters away from the controller
That’s local Inputs and Outputs up to 20 meters from the controller! Cool or what!
With FREE programming software and loads of FREE utility programmes from remote access to OPC driver. All FREE. Now that’s good value for money in the current climate.
Meet the new member of the Vision Controller series – the Vision560. This new model is based on the V570 but has a 5.7”, 16-bit Colour Touch Screen which supports 65K colours. The V560 offers a full alpha-numeric keypad and the controller’s housing is similar to the V280, and uses the same cut-out.
• 320×240 Resolution (QVGA), 64k Colours, White LED illuminated backlight
• 24 Programmable function keys
All other features are identical to the V570, such as
• Up to 1024 I/O
• Auto-Tune PID, data logging and recipes
• Web server capabilities
• GSM/SMS/GPRS, Ethernet via TCP/IP, MODBUS, CANopen & UniCAN