2015 was a great year for Unitronics.
We introduced products to round out our existing lines: UniStream, Vision, and Samba. We also leveraged the UniStream platform with powerful new features such as EtherNet/IP communications and a full Alarms system.
Now, </drum roll/> please join me—for the Unitronics’ 2015 Roundup!
Our Industry Awards
For the fourth year in a row, Unitronics’ products have been honoured by Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice awards.
This year, in the category of Hardware – Integrated HMI controllers, the winner was our UniStream 15.6″ HMI panel – big and handsome, with an elegant LED touch-panel offering 1366 x 768 resolution and a 16M (24-bit) colour range.
Unitronics Product Launches these were released in 2015:
- UniStream: our award-winning 15.6″ HMI panel –snap on up to 5 Uni-I/O modules, expand up to 2,048 I/Os, and employ the advanced feature profile to execute highly complex control.
- We also released 3 Uni-I/O™ modules offering new thermocouple and analogue I/O options.
- Samba 7″: with its on-board I/Os and a larger, 7” colour touch screen, Samba 7” is proving to be a popular choice for those small machine projects with a critical profit margin.
- Vision700: this new member of our award-winning Vision “workhorse” series offers a 7” HMI colour touch screen. Supports all Vision Snap-in and expansion I/O modules, and all advanced power features.
- A gateway for MBUS
- GSM-KIT-17J-3G (Cinterion EHS6T GSM modem)
UniLogic for UniStream: New Development
The feedback from our users tells us that UniLogic is a hit. This year, R&D added a number of strong features. Here’s a sample:
- C Editor, enabling you to write C functions directly in UniLogic
- Alarms system, designed in accordance with ISA ANSI/ISA-18.2-2009 guidelines
- EtherNet/IP, scanner and adapter, supporting both implicit/explicit messaging
- Video Streaming via RTSP
- WebServer Gauges
- Password protection for Ladder Functions, HMI screens, Data Tables and Recipes
Media Highlights for 2015
- Nataly Turgeman, Unitronics’ Global Sales and Marketing manager, was interviewed by PCN (Processing & Control News Europe) regarding the company, our products, and customer care philosophy.
Read the two-page spread here: http://digital.pcne….ne?issue_id=635
- UniLogic was reviewed twice in IEN Europe.
I particularly recommend you check out PLC+HMI Programming Software to Hit Application Requirements
This article reviews some features added in 2015: HMI + PLC Software Streams Videos
We are proud to continue to bring you Unitronics true All-in-One value: our complete range of automation products and software from the pioneers of the PLC + HMI controller, backed by Unitronics unparalleled sales and tech support.
Enjoy them in the coming year!